Tuesday 13 December 2011

This Blog


When conceiving of this blog I made a conscious decision to write about positive things, making an archive of things I like, the silver linings and things that make me happy.  So far I have found it a wonderful way to express who I am through what I enjoy in life.  It would be easy to write about things I hate, things I despise, that annoy me and so forth and there is a wealth of material right there.

I have already, in this short time since starting this blog, come across days where there is nothing positive I could possibly write.  Looking at the positive side of things is a good philosophy, but it is also a balancing act, the negative has to be appreciate and confronted as well.  Sometimes it gets too much and I just have a very bad day or two where I have to boil.  This is one of those days.  Nevertheless, I did not want this to affect my blog.  I have been really been pleased with the consistent effort I have shown in writing this.  I have been glad to take the time to think about what to write and actually getting it on.  I like that I am already inspired to write future articles.  I am enjoying doing this, basically, for myself.

Even though I am boiling right this moment, this blog is the only positive thing I can think to write about. I have even finally gotten around to making my widget image.  If I continue to seethe, I may even get a header image done.  Nonetheless, in the future I shall endeavour to have filler articles ready for just these occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment