Friday 9 December 2011

Comedy in the morning


The last few days, as I have sat down with my morning cup of coffee and started on my blog clicks for adgitize and entrecard, I have put old episodes of QI on to listen to whilst I wait for sites to load.  I often do something else whilst doing my clicks, maybe play a game or read a wikipedia article, but I am really enjoying having something to laugh at in the morning.

I first discovered that laughter in the morning is a great way to start the day back when my radio alarm clock was tuned into BBC Radio 4 for my morning wake up.  Every morning would be some dreary and annoying news bulletin or interview or something equally horrendous.  Then one day the journalists at the BBC went on strike and the usual depressing droll was replaced by a repeat of a comedy show.  I was laying in bed chuckling to myself until I felt that need to actually get up.  It was such a contrast to what I was used to at the time and something I never considered before.  Comedy in the morning.  I would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment