Tuesday 20 December 2011

Links


Today I didn't have the time to think up an article for today, so for a change I am going to send you to a couple of other blogs from my blogroll.

First up is my brothers blog, The Modern Historian.  Despite a slight bias on my part this is nonetheless a marvellous blog where each day is a today in history.  He has found some very interesting historical titbits to share.

The second is my friend Niniane's blog with contributions from other bloggers, The Mythogenetic Grove.  A treasure trove of creative writings and writings on creativity.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy The Modern Historian myself, and I don't even know the guy! It's good to jar your memory from time to time... and, he often reminds me of exactly how much that I've already forgotten, since I was a much younger college student.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just saw this, thanks for the links! <3

    ReplyDelete