Monday 12 December 2011

Anticipation


 As you are all acutely aware, I am sure, Christmas is coming.  Those few weeks around Christmas and New Year we can all take allowance of the holiday spirit and perhaps shirk off a bit.  I plan to relax and not worry throughout.  I am sure I'll still be busy doing things but they will be holiday things.  This week I'm going to try and get things done that aren't related to the season, get some things out of the way.  There is going to be some things I'm gonna have to get on with straight away in the new year, but those few weeks I am not going to stress or worry because I don't have to and no one can make me.  I am looking forward to it and I'm enjoying the anticipation of it.

Today's picture is a painting called Anticipation by the Italian Impressionist book illustrator and artist, Pino Daeni.  It is a lovely painting, I hope you agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment