Thursday 15 December 2011

Cooking


In my last article I spoke of boiling.  It seems apt that I follow on with a quick article about cooking (whilst I, myself, continue to boil).  I do enjoy to do a bit of cooking, I find it can be relaxing and it's nice to make something I find tasty.  Most dishes I know to cook are spicy.  I love the flavours and the heat.  I like experimenting too with different ways to cook the food and different combinations of meals.

Eating is a very important part of life and should not be taken for granted.  Finding nice and healthy food to cook is a delight from start to finish.  The occasional unhealthy meal is also very welcome.  Being someone who isn't fond of vegetables and salads I have to be creative when thinking of healthy meal.  Also, when you cook yourself you have a better idea of what is going into your food and with a rise of bad diets and associated health problems this is something I am acutely aware of.

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like experimenting the art of cooking.Cooking can be fun too..

    ReplyDelete