Saturday 10 December 2011

New earphones


Most places I go to, I walk to.  I don't have a car and I find public transport is over-priced and a poor quality service, so I walk.  I enjoy walking, too.  It is good exercise and sometimes I do it just for fun.

When I am out and about I do like to have something to listen to, so I carry my Creative Zen Micro MP3 players I purchased over five years ago and listen to some of my music collection rotating on the random setting.  Unfortunately, last Tuesday when I was about to leave the house for an appointment I discovered my earphones had finally broken.  I had a look for some new ones and found these JVC Marshmallow earphones nearly half price.  JVC have often been out of my price range, but I know they make quality products, but I had never tried this design of earphones before, so I was naturally hesitant to buy them.  Eventually I decided to just go for it.

I haven't entirely made up my mind about them yet.  I'm not seeing much in the way of negatives about them.  They cut out a lot of background noise, but I can still hear traffic well enough so as not to feel unsafe when crossing the road.  I do get that odd sensation that you get when you put your fingers in your ears, but I get the impression this is something I'll get used to when I stop noticing it.  The big bonus about these earphones is the sound quality.  When I first put them in to try them out I was shocked at how well the bass came through.  The sound is crisp and I was hearing little pieces of songs that I never noticed before.  I think I am very much swaying towards liking these earphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment