Thursday 1 December 2011

Routine


I missed my post yesterday.  Almost missed it today.  This blog is going to be a test for me.  I know how routines are very important but I do have difficulty maintaining them.  I love when I have a good routine going and I know what I need to do from day to day along with the things I should do everyday.  When I get into that habit, I find a little peace.  It can all be upset quite easily and I like to have a certain amount of flexibility for the unforeseen and casual occurrence.  Posting on this blog everyday feels important because of that continuity.

I will also like to write a few articles for the upcoming holiday season, because I know I won't find the time everyday to write a new post.  Even then, it still feels like I'm keeping to a routine and having that grounding is a wonderful comfort and focus.  It's something I would like to be better at, but it's also something that I know I am going to have to work hard at.  I do hope I won't miss another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment